The institute is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad and administrated by Department of Technical education, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar. The institute was established in June 1948 with a generous donation of Rs. 25 lacs and 31.2 Hectres of land by the textile magnate Sheth Shri Kasturbhai Lalbhai. The campus consists of buildings for various departments, offices, hostels and library with 64,565 sq.meter builtup area. The institute made a modest start with 75 students for undergraduate programs in 1948, post graduate programs in 1954. At present institute runs 14 undergraduate, 17-post graduate and 4 part-time programs.
|Instrumentation and control engineering|
|Computer science and engineering|
|Over All Seats||1318|
|Faculty Name||No. of faculty|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||24|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering||22|
For students, the college has one of the finest placement cells that help them obtain
lucrative job opportunities via campus recruitments. Some of the globally-reputed
organizations that annually hire deserving candidates from the campus are TCS,
IBM, Cogencies, Capgemini and many more.
|Company name||Average starting salary||% of students joined|
|Tata Consultancy Service||8 lakhs||13|
Have any questions you'd like to ask us about the admissions process?
A Venture By