Paper format of JEE (Advanced) 2015
The JEE (Advanced) dates have been announced, making it seem like the fast approaching date will be upon us sooner than expected. Here’s a breakdown of the paper format for those taking the exam in 2015 or for any aspiring engineer planning to take the exam in the future.
• JEE (Advanced) will 2 papers- Paper I and Paper II
• Each paper will be divided into 3 sections – Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
• Each paper will consist of objective type questions and numerical questions. These questions are designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical skills of the candidates.
• All questions will be multiple choice questions.
• Incorrect answers to multiple choice questions will be awarded negative marks.
• Candidates can choose to take the exam in either English or Hindi. This choice must be made while registering for the exam. Requests to change the language will not be entertained later.
The syllabus is available on the JEE website at: http://jeeadv.iitd.ac.in/
Other information regarding eligibility criteria, syllabus, etc. are available in the Information Brochure, available to download on the website.
Andhra Pradesh leads in the number of candidates who qualified for JEE (Advanced) in 2014.
Pick a College present some of the most popular job profiles for Civil Engineers
A Venture By